Getting set up is easy!
(Press the arrow button to play, or go to 'More' and select 'Autoplay' to run it like a movie.)
Getting your community online on Stratalinks in 4 easy steps!
Step 2: Create a new property. Create a new Property account and try it out for free for 60 days.
Step 3: Set up your dashboard and upload content! Administrators can then upload documents, post events and important contacts, add your property's logo, and more. Ultra account properties can also create surveys, book common room & elevators, post classified ads, and more.
Step 4: Invite & approve users! Administrator can then invite users to join your property and can approve users for different types of access (owners, tenants, council members, etc.)
Your community's 60-day risk-free trial or Basic or Premium access starts right away. Once the trial is over, just pay the monthly fee to continue to access your community’s dedicated dashboard.
Stratalinks can help your community in many ways
· Making it easy for community members to connect and access relevant information
· Reducing your property's printing and postage costs & environmental footprint
· Enabling approved users to instantly access council documents & information
· Allowing owners to connect and interact on the discussion forum to recommend local cafes and restaurants, post classified ads, discuss community projects and more
· Making it easy to book rooms & elevators online
· Providing a Council-only discussion forum to discuss and record council business
· Simplifying document transfer to new councils, property managers & owners
· Providing a public web site for your community to attract potential buyers
· Enabling authorized realtors to automatically access minutes for selling properties
· Strengthening community engagement on Councils matters through surveys